Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager, Admin
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
We invent the new to help the world move forward. Combining powerful analytics and deeper insights with bigger ideas and innovative solutions, we free up our clients' potential, thereby fulfilling our own. Take it seriously. Make it fun. Know it matters.DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include
.Managing front office role of investment function, which involves taking quotes from counterparts, putting deals in credence application & and coordinating with other investment offices.
.Maintaining fixed asset register & and petty cash of the branch.
.Preparation of various forms & returns required by IRDAI & MCA.
.invoicing of Premium & maintaining invoice register.
.Raising vendor PO, coordinating for invoices & and their settlements.
.Managing communications sent to & and received by a branch from different parties, including couriers & and other documents.
.Assist in Banking & and custody operations in terms of visits to branches, filing forms & and related work.
.Assist in reconciliations, analysis & coordination in Audits.
.Assist in follow-up in getting external balance confirmations.
.Assist in Intercompany reconciliation & BU checklist.
.Assist in resolving issues & and recovery of old outstanding balances.
.Working with Mumbai team to help perform the responsibilities.
.Planning and preparing agenda for travel abroad/India visitors.
.Support in the submission of travel and entertainment bills, vendor invoices, and report filing.
.Ensuring remote meetings via VC and calls can run without technical difficulties.
.Organizing functional meetings including agenda and minutes.
.Working with HRMs to schedule skip levels and one-on-one meetings with employees at all levels
.Managing and administering of database, collating the inputs, reviewing the output, statutory fillings, etc.
.Checking any anomalies in the system and taking appropriate actions.
.Reviewing and updating employees' details in myHR- reporting change/personal details.
.Work on different projects as necessary
You will report to the CFO of the branch.SHARE your talent
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:Required Skills and Abilities:
.Robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
.Organized, methodical, able to deal effectively with multiple priorities, and multitasking.FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals, and even some inspirational individuals we don't just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business property, casualty, professional, financial lines, and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at Inclusion & Diversity
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That's why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance, and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability, and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family-friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at . AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Sustainability
At AXA XL, Sustainability is integral to our business strategy. In an ever-changing world, AXA XL protects what matters most for our clients and communities. We know that sustainability is at the root of a more resilient future. Our 2023-26 Sustainability strategy, called 'Roots of resilience', focuses on protecting natural ecosystems, addressing climate change, and embedding sustainable practices across our operations.
- Valuing nature: How we impact nature affects how nature impacts us. Resilient ecosystems - the foundation of a sustainable planet and society - are essential to our future. We're committed to protecting and restoring nature - from mangrove forests to the bees in our backyard - by increasing biodiversity awareness and inspiring clients and colleagues to put nature at the heart of their plans.
- Addressing climate change: The effects of a changing climate are far-reaching and significant. Unpredictable weather, increasing temperatures, and rising sea levels cause both social inequalities and environmental disruption. We're building a net zero strategy, developing insurance products and services, and mobilizing to advance thought leadership and investment in societal-led solutions.
- Integrating ESG: All companies have a role to play in building a more resilient future. Incorporating ESG considerations into our internal processes and practices builds resilience from the roots of our business. We're training our colleagues, engaging our external partners, and evolving our sustainability governance and reporting.
- AXA Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as AXA XL's 'Hearts in Action' programs. These include our Matching Gifts program, Volunteering Leave, and our annual volunteering day - the Global Day of Giving.
For more information, please see axaxl.com/sustainability
Skills: Analytical, Problem-solving, Organizational, Multitasking
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years