'Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS'
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the Accounts Receivable section.
- Ensure that all payments by Cash/Cheque/GIRO/TT are posted and reconciled in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure credit card postings and payments are reconciled
- Review all charge-backs from credit card companies and alert
- Responsible for account statements or other related reports as per the standards.
- Suitably qualified in B.Com or M.com.
- Self-confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity.
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively.
- At least 01 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; analytical and reasoning skills; well versed with problem solving techniques.
Skills: Tt, Analytical, Reasoning, Accounts Receivable, Cash, Verbal, Problem Solving, B.Com, M.Com, Credit Card, Written Communication
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years