JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Purpose
Intercontinental Exchange has an opportunity for a Full-Time Accounts Receivable Specialist.Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Provide management with frequent, detailed status updates of aged receivables and action plans for areas where collections is excessively aged.
- Train and assist Associates in collection methods and tools.
- Investigate accounts with delinquent receivables, via email and phone communication with customers and/or business, in order to collect outstanding balances.
- Address and resolve escalated customer inquiries and provide a high level of customer service.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with customers and internal business owners.
- Maintain and update customer contacts in the billing system.
- Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts with correct ledger coding.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or business-related field.
- 4-7 years of work experience in similar role at a large organization and must be self-driven and hardworking individual.
- Must have the ability to analyze and solve problems, prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and have the flexibility to handle various job assignments.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required.
- Candidates must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational, verbal, and written skills.
- Candidate must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Oracle system experience and strong excel skills are a plus.
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week
Skills: Accounts Receivable, Communication Skills, Oracle, Excel, Customer Service
Experience: 4.00-7.00 Years