Innova Captab Ltd. is a Pharmaceutical Finished Dosage Formulation Manufacturing and Exporting Company based in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India. With three state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, we are committed to producing high-quality pharmaceutical products. Our units are WHO-GMP certified, and we specialize in general formulations, cephalosporin formulations, and various other dosage forms.Job Overview
Qualifications And Skills
- As a Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating our company's costs and expenses, ensuring that they align with our production and pricing strategies. This role requires a strong understanding of accounting principles, cost analysis, and financial management.
Experience- Min. 4-5 years in costing department of a Mid size/Large size organisation.
Qualification- Qualified Cost Accountant (CMA) from The Institute of Cost accountant of India.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Skills- SAP FI/CO , MS_ Excel.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and cost analysis
- Proficiency in cost accounting software and MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial analysis
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Product Costing
- BOM Costing and Analysis
- Overhead allocation in ERP environment
- Product wise margin
- Profitability analysis
- Maintenance of cost records
- Conduction of cost audit
Skills: Cost Analysis, Analytical, pharmaceutical industry , Interpersonal Skills, Accounting Principles, Problem-solving, Attention To Detail, Communication
Experience: 4.00-5.00 Years