- Prepare, review, verify and process customers sales tax exemption documentation.
- Conduct general ledger reconciliation and ensure accuracy of financial records
- Utilize accounting software to manage financial transactions
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable processes
- Perform financial accounting tasks, including journal entries and financial statement preparation.
- Ensures documents meet compliance requirements.
- Updates and maintains records and files related to sales tax exemptions.
- Experience with customer sales tax exemptions is preferred
- Strong understanding of tax regulations
- Proficiency in using accounting software, such as QuickBooks and Sage
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.