Standard Textile Co., Inc Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Standard Textile has been inspiring care, comfort, and change in our communities since 1940. While our business is creating innovative textiles, it's our purpose that guides the solutions we offer and drives how we treat our customers, our associates, and the impact we make in our communities. We hold ourselves to a higher standard. A higher standard for why we exist, for how we create, and for what's next.
Currently, we are seeking a Temporary Accounts Payable Associate
to be based at our corporate office in Cincinnati, OH.
The Accounts Payable Associate
will be responsible for maintaining vendor information and processing invoices for payment.This temporary position will last approximately 3-6 months.Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain and review vendor account numbers and addresses.
- Maintain and verify all credits & debits on vendor accounts.
- Enter invoices for payment processing.
- Assist with weekly check run processing.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Customer Service experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne preferred.
Standard Textile is proud to announce it has been selected as a 2021, 2022 & 2023 US Best Managed Company. Sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal, the program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams.