Business unit, Department, Reporting Business Unit
Finance Job grade OP1 Core Description
Supporting BCX finance by preparing gathering and capturing all the invoicing information for solutions at an advanced level to ensure accurate and complete revenue generation. To ensure that customer expectations are met by supporting and providing solutions to external customers' needs/ requests/ queries.Key Deliverables / Primary Functions
Core Functional Skills & Knowledge
- Receive and analyse the billing request, calculate escalation of tariff and CPI.
- Provide financial consultation with external role players
- Compile invoices and distribute to external customers based on signed agreements
- Reconcile billed account using validated information for revenue assurance
- Identify and analyse queries, evaluate, and investigate queries and liaise with relevant role prayer to resolve queries
- Provide financial information for contractual purposes
- Implement billing operations using current technology to maximize the effectiveness and accuracy of existing systems.
- Monitor the operation of systems to ensure the effective delivery of billing information.
- Assist with developing solutions to billing problems and testing the accuracy of system modifications designed to accommodate these solutions
CommunicationComputer LiteracyData ManagementReportingCollaborationAccountingCore Behavioural Competencies
Job MatchAnalysingCoping with pressures & setbacksDeciding & Initiating ActionDelivering Results & Meeting customer expectationsPresenting and Communicating informationMinimum Qualifications
NQF 4: Grade 12 National DiplomaAdditional Education -Preferred /AdvantageExperience
2 years' experienceCertifications
NoneProfessional Memberships in Relevant IndustryLevel of Engagement & Span of ControlSpan of Control : 0Level of Engagement :
Interact with similar levels and various stakeholders within BCXSpecial Requirements / Employment Condition
Drivers Licence and Reliable Vehicle - both requiredWorkplace / Physical Requirements
Hybrid Remote WorkerNon-Billable