Business unit, Department, Reporting Business Unit
Commercial Finance Job grade/level
S5 Core Description
Responsible for the analysis, sales, and pricing across a portfolio of products. Develop consistent, reliable, reporting and analyses to understand and communicate trends, metrics, and indices needed to drive better planning, pricing, and sales activities.Key Deliverables / Primary Functions
Core Functional Skills & Knowledge
- Develop pricing and cost estimates based on assumptions and direction from key stakeholders.
- Prepare summaries that reflect financial projections related to business pursuits and participate in deal reviews to functional leadership.
- Develop financial models to inform pricing decision making
- Develop and implement financial analysis to monitor and report on customer, product, segment, and business profitability which will inform strategic and operations decision making
- Inform business planning, budgeting, and forecasting through financial analysis, reports and financial models on profitability of products, services, customers and segments
- Support the development of tools, processes and frameworks for product and service pricing
- Analyse competitor products and services offering, pricing and profitability to inform decision making
- Provide input/recommendations on transaction structuring, pricing strategies, market insights, risk identification, and margin validation to maximize financial potential for BCX and limit revenue leakage
- Develop and implement action plans based on reviews of key metrics and root causes for trends.
- Ensure alignment to commercial and business strategy and adherence to all regulatory and accounting requirements
Budget ForecastingFinancial ManagementRisk ManagementBusiness AcumenAnalytical SkillsCore Behavioural Competencies
Persuading and InfluencingCoping with pressures & setbacksPresenting and Communicating informationWriting and ReportingAnalysingMinimum Qualifications
NQF 7: 3 year Bachelors Degree in FinanceAdditional Education -Preferred /AdvantageExperience
A minimum of five (5) years' experience with relevant exposure to the financial sector and the full accounting function.Certifications
Financial regulatory bodyProfessional Memberships in Relevant IndustryLevel of Engagement & Span of Control
Interact with similar levels, Executive levels, and various stakeholders within BCX and customersSpecial Requirements / Employment Condition
Valid Drivers licenseWorkplace / Physical Requirements
Hybrid Remote Worker