Your new company
-Your new firm is a unique and innovative firm of Chartered Accountants working almost exclusively with the social enterprise, providing outsourced finance solutions.
- They act as Finance Directors for many clients and provide payroll, finance support, and management / statutory accounting services. They have grown consistently on the back of its market reputation and now have a team of about 39 staff.
Your new role
- Preparing accurate statutory accounts, tax computations and returns and VAT returns for a range of clients.
- Contributing to the planning and completion of audit assignments alongside the audit manager.
- Producing quarterly, monthly and annual management accounts for assigned clients.
- Pinpointing and reconciling discrepancies through accounts analysis.
- Handling day-to-day enquiries and questions from clients via email and phone.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous public practice experience
- Strong accounting qualifications - ACCA, ACA Qualified. Preferably 2+ years post-qualified.
- Locality to Woking with access to other sites in Hampshire
- Comfortability working closely with clients resolving issues
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £50,000 PA
- Hybrid Working & Flexible Working
- Chance to work and develop in a unique practice firm
- Company benefits include holidays, life assurance, pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.