Who We Are
The Corporate and Workplace Solutions Division (CWS) is comprised of Corporate and Workplace Solutions and the Office of Global Security. Our team focuses on commercial management, client support, advisory solutions, strategic planning, risk management, people security, real estate strategy and the enablement of collaboration and productivity tools across the firm.Corporate and Workplace Solutions
We deliver a world-class work experience and environment, managing the firm’s corporate real estate strategy, client engagement solutions, essential commercial and risk management functions and flexible digital workstyles that drive the firm’s operating efficiency and productivity.How We’re Organized
Workplace Experience - Encompasses the comprehensive onsite workplace experience, how people interact with the workplace, on and off-site events and our overall location strategy. Departments include Events, Real Estate Strategy, Real Estate Development and On-Site Solutions, which is comprised of Document Management, Facilities, Ground Transportation and Hospitality.
Spend Management - Encompasses the functions responsible for managing all aspects of the firm's spend with third parties -- advising commercial agreements, managing third party and payment risk and driving operating efficiency. Departments include Product Finance, Strategic Sourcing, Third Party Governance, Procure to Pay, Integrated Travel and Expense and Infrastructure and Transformation.
CWS Engineering - Aligns several engineering functions focused on collaboration and productivity tools. Departments include Digital Workplace, Client and Production Engineering, Corporate Engineering , Spend, Data and Automation and Product Success and Delivery Engineering.
Office of Global Security (OGS) - Protects the people and assets of Goldman Sachs to ensure a safe and secure environment. Assesses risk to enable the delivery of effective security, fire and life safety protocols and leads crisis management preparation, implementation and recovery processes. Includes Physical Security & Investigations, Executive Protection, Fire Safety and Crisis Management.
Divisional Management (COO) - Aligns division-wide functions to drive strategic cohesiveness, consistency and efficiency. Departments include Business Unit Management, Communications and User Engagement, Risk and Environmental, Social & Governance.OUR IMPACT
This position reports to the Business Unit Management Team EMEA Lead and will work closely with the regional and global admin team.HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Pro-active diary management, involving extensive meeting arrangements, co-ordination and planning
- Co-ordinate travel schedules and itineraries, process expenses
- Manage high call volume (place, receive and screen calls) in a professional and effective manner
- Support managers by understanding their business function and broader CWS business and organizational structure. Build knowledge of internal clients in order to understand priorities and handle client enquiries
- Produce and collate documents (agendas and presentations for meetings, correspondence, reports)
- Responsible for our Contingent Workforce Management activities - on-board new hires, transfers, termination, etc.
- Co-ordinate leadership meetings and support people engagement initiatives
- Track team whereabouts, including timesheet entry and approvals
- Liaise with other assistants to ensure smooth and consistent service at all times
- Supporting new office operations/needs locally
- Assist senior managers visiting from other office locations
- Additional assignments and project work, as per business and project requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Admin / Executive Assistant role or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Professional, positive, can do attitude to work
- Ability to be pro-active, use initiative and multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player with experience of working for teams across different locations
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High level of discretion/confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity