KPMG in Sri Lanka is a member firm of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. The firm was established in 1897 making it the oldest Chartered Accountancy Firm in Sri Lanka.
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we have made it a priority to invest time and effort, upskilling our staff to equip them to deliver quality service. We invite you to join us and be an instrument in our exiting journey in nurturing talent.
Duties and Responsibilities to be performed in the areas of:
- Assist in close, consolidate and report process (CCR)
- Assist in accounts receivable and payable process (O2C & P2P)
- Assist in indirect taxation compliance & statutory compliance
- Assist in enterprise asset & inventory management
- Assist in data cleansing & data migration process (DCDM)
The ideal candidate should possess following;
- Fully qualified or reading final stage of the examination in CA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent;
- Graduate / Final year Undergraduate in the streams of Accounting, Finance or related discipline;
- Minimum of 3-4 years related working experience (Preferably in manufacturing sector)
- Hands on experience in main Accounting packages including Oracle;
- Strong report writing skills with good project management and time management skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Residing in and around Kandana area would be an added advantage;
- Ability to adapt to a challenging work culture and meet strict deadlines;
- Preferably above 25 years of age
Those who meet the specified criteria should forward their CVs quoting the
position applied for as “ Associate Consultants for AAOS” as the subject of the e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 07 days.