About Godrej Properties Limited
Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability, and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 125-year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting edge design, technology, and sustainability. In FY 2021, Godrej Properties emerged as the largest developer in India by the value and volume of residential sales achieved.
Godrej Properties has deeply focused on sustainable development. In 2010, GPL committed that all of its developments would be third party certified green buildings. In 2020,2021 and again in 2022, the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark ranked GPL #1 globally amongst listed residential developers for its sustainability and ESG practices. In 2017, GPL was one of the founding partners of the Sustainable Housing Leadership Consortium (SHLC), whose mission is to spread sustainable development practices across the Indian real estate sector. In recent years, Godrej Properties has received over 300 awards and recognitions, including the Porter Prize 2019, The Most Trusted Real Estate Brand in the 2019 Brand Trust Report, Builder of the Year at the CNBC-Awaaz Real Estate Awards 2019, and The Economic Times Best Real Estate Brand 2018.
Executive / Senior Executive Location
Mumbai - Godrej OneJob Purpose
Person will be responsible for day to day bill processing, preparing purchase order, releasing of payment, bank reconciliation, passing accounting entries for fixed assets and payroll, accounting for prepaid expenses and provision for expenses, Intercompany reconciliation and balance confirmation. Person should coordinate with respective function/dept for bill processing/payment etc. Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating purchase order/work order in SAP and prepare MIGO and SES and expenses booking
- Process MIRO after verification of invoice and supporting
- Ensure deduction of applicable TDS while bill processing
- Pay vendors as per payment cycle; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks
- Bank Reconciliations
- Passing prepaid and provision for expenses entries
- Passing accounting entries for Fixed assets and Payroll
- Regular checking of intercompany balances and provide quarterly balance confirmation
- Regular Scrutiny of vendor and general ledger
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Timely settlement of vendor/employee advances
- Maintains historical record by microfilming and filing documents
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Ensure compliance for Internal Control for Financial Reporting
- Assist in monthly closure of accounts and MIS
Commerce Graduate Experience:
2-3 years of relevant experience Skills:
An inclusive Godrej
- Knowledge of SAP & Microsoft Office
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Initiative and hunger to learn
- Collaboration skill
Before you go, there is something important we want to highlight. There is no place for discrimination at Godrej. Diversity is the philosophy of who we are as a company. And has been for over a century. It's not just in our DNA and nice to do. Being more diverse - especially having our team members reflect the diversity of our businesses and communities - helps us innovate better and grow faster. We hope this resonates with you.
We take pride in being an equal opportunities employer. We recognize merit and encourage diversity. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination on the basis of nationality, race, colour, religion, caste, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or marital status and ensure equal opportunities for all our team members.
If this sounds like a role for you, apply now!
We look forward to meeting you.
Skills: Payroll, Sap, Bank Reconciliation, Tds, Accounting, Purchase Order, Microsoft Office, Mis, Fixed Assets
Experience: 2.00-3.00 Years