We are seeking a Senior Director, Client Service
with a deep background in the Financial Services sector to join our growing team. This role will be focused on driving business growth within the Financial Services, Industrial, Technology (FIT) Business Unit. The Senior Director, Client Service reports to the VP, Client Service and will largely be autonomous in managing their book of business. The ideal candidate is a strong strategic thinker with experience operating as a leader of client relationships and proven success driving business growth. This role requires deep experience in the United States Financial Services sector (consumer banking, insurance, wealth, and/or payments).This high-visibility role will require travel (up to 60%) to meet client stakeholders, build relationships, and expand into other buyers within client organizations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee, grow, and continuously expand a portfolio of key strategic Financial Services accounts, comprising $8-15MM in revenue
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships; serve as the key liaison with executive leaders and senior stakeholders
- Partner with clients and internal teams to create creative, rich, relevant customer experiences that drive results
- Intimately understand the client's brand and business; identify long term goals and key objectives
- Guide design and development teams from initiation through to completion
- Promote Bounteous' integrated solutions to clients; consistently demonstrate agency value, proactively communicate additional agency capabilities and offerings to grow the scope of business and establish long-term partnerships
- Collaborate with practice and competency leaders to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Develop and manage strategic account management plans that establish relationships enterprise-wide, identify and mitigate threats, uncover opportunities, and raise Bounteous' strategic role with client business leaders
- Drive the decision-making process; participate in key planning milestones
- Understand, articulate, and hold the full-range of client concerns; consistently score highly on quarterly client satisfaction surveys
- Oversee new Statement of Work kickoff and customer on-boarding processes with internal stakeholders and systems, including finance, legal, design, and development
- Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process
- Partner with Program Delivery to ensure work is delivered to clients' satisfaction; confirm revenue forecasts are accurate and maintained within Salesforce
- Take a proactive approach to self-development; identify opportunities for growth, improvement, and enhancement
- Travel (up to 60%) to meet client stakeholders, build relationships, and expand into other buyers within client organizations
- 12+ years of client service, digital sales, or account management experience
- 10+ years of experience at a digital-first agency/consultancy required
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the United States Financial Services sector (consumer banking, insurance, wealth, and/or payments), either client-side or as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrated success strategically growing portfolios and expanding client accounts
- Strong business acumen; proven ability to think strategically about business, customer experience, and technical challenges; an entrepreneurial approach to finding new growth levers for the business
- Skilled at managing multiple projects in an ever-changing environment
- Strong communicator with all levels of leadership, management, and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and relationships
- Outstanding executive presence, presentation, and negotiation skills; the ability to inspire, engage, partner with, and influence senior leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Experience leading and operating in a matrixed organization
- Prior people management/mentorship experience
- Experience managing relationships in leveraging a global delivery team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
- Ability to travel and work on-site with clients up to 60% of the time
$135,000 - $183,000 a year
Individual pay is determined by many factors, including experience, relevant education or training, and organizational needs. The mid-range to maximum of the salary range is generally reserved for individuals who are highly experienced in the role.
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you're missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.#BI-Remote
Skills: Insurance, Payments, Digital Sales, People Management, Multiple Projects, Financial Services, Conflict Resolution, business growth, Communication Skills, Wealth, Agency, Client Relationships, Business Acumen, Account Management, United States, Negotiation Skills, Consumer Banking, Client Service, Consultancy, Travel, Customer Experience
Experience: 7.00-12.00 Years