EY Sri Lanka is looking for experienced hires to join the Audit Units. You’ll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients, and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities:
As an Assurance Manager, you will deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in total working as an external auditor and or commercial experience related to financial reporting.
- Hold a membership from either of the professional institutes—CA-SL/CIMA/ACCA or any other recognized professional accounting body.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in total working as an external auditor and or commercial experience related to financial reporting.
- Partly qualified in CA-SL/CIMA/ACCA/CMA or any other recognized professional accounting body.
Candidates must also possess:
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Ability to lead multiple assignments in challenging environments
- Identify client’s needs, together with commercial aware-ness and problem-solving skills to deliver value-added services
- Team working and coaching skills, work productively with regulators and multidisciplinary
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop staff
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
If interested, post your resume, with three non-related referees to:
The Head of HRD, Ernst & Young, 201, De Saram Place, Colombo 10 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state “Managers / Assistant Managers - Assurance” on the resume and envelope or on the subject line of your e-mail.