Finance Graduate Programme
Job Description :
Finance is about having the right information at the right time and using it to expand and develop the business. Working in this function you will learn how to identify the wider opportunities that lie behind the figures. You will help us plan where and when to market our premium brands, and whether to launch new products or campaigns. Your analysis will allow us to make informed decisions on when to push for even greater sales. Your predictions of risk versus potential reward will help us to decide whether or not to pursue an opportunity.
Over the course of the programme you’ll drive your own development and it will be up to you to seek out opportunities to gain experience in a variety of areas. These could range from preparing and maintaining accounting records to risk management and business assurance to working capital and project management.
- Obtained or expecting to obtain a minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or equivalent
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Fluency in English and in the relevant language to the market you are applying
- Mobile and prepared to relocate geographically during the programme
- Graduating in 2019 or within the last 3 years
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity