30K - 35k
1 year FTC
5 Days in the office
Accounts Assistant - Central London W1
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Accounts Assistant to join one of the most iconic luxury chocolate brands in the world. This is an opportunity for someone to develop their accounting and reporting skills while gaining relevant work experience within a professional and friendly environment. The successful candidate will be based in our office in London with the Finance Team and will report directly to the Head of Finance.
* Managing the accounts email inbox
* Purchase invoices using a finance system are processed and approved in a timely manner.
* Responsible for the payment run to suppliers.
* Supplier statement reconciliation.
* Assist with stock reconciliation.
Intercompany accounts payable and receivable reconciliation
* Bank reconciliations and revaluation of multi -currency bank accounts
* Assist with VAT returns.
You must have:
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good organisation skills, meticulous attention to detail
* "Can do" attitude, analytical mindset and curiosity to learn new skills.
* Team player willing to adapt to fast paced environment and offer high quality support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.