We are ‘Vidullanka PLC’, a pioneer in the renewable energy industry in Sri Lanka. A champion for greener and cleaner ways to conduct our business, we are engaged in the development of Hydro-power, Biomass, Solar and other forms of renewable energy sources for a sustainable planet. We are looking for a likeminded team member to partner our journey of growth and expansion and ask you to read on and join us!
Your role will be to support the Group’s growth initiatives by providing business insight for new investment opportunities in renewable energy and related industries. You will also be responsible for the collection, analysis, and production of management information based on the ongoing operations of the group to support business improvement initiatives. In line with this, you will be vested with the following responsibilities.
- Develop a strong domain knowledge of the renewable energy industry in Sri Lanka & internationally.
- Undertake country, economic, tax, and industry reviews in relation to potential investments.
- Understand complex business opportunities, forecast, and evaluate for financial feasibility, and conduct sensitivity and scenario analyses.
- Develop, standardize financial models for consistency and accuracy.
- Prepare reports, presentations and memorandums for business development initiatives of the company.
- Prepare ad hoc MIS reports depending on the management requirement.
- Assist in the Business development initiatives of the business Unit.
Eligibility Criteria You will be required to hold a;
- A minimum of a Second upper Degree in Business Management/Finance/Engineering background from a recognized university or be a finalist of/hold a full qualification in CIMA.
- Previous experience in business analysis, market research, or project management within the energy sector is highly desirable.
- Proficient in data analysis and modeling, with the ability to derive meaningful insights from complex datasets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be passionate about continuous learning and development.
If you are ready to watch your future unfold, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org within next 14 days.