Hays Senior Finance are supporting an established not-for-profit organisation recruiting for a Financial Analyst on a 2-3 month contract. The role will support the Senior Finance Partner by providing commercial finance-based support for the leadership team.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the forecasting process by providing valuable analysis and insights into Business Unit performance.
- Supporting the delivery of Management Board reporting to Group stakeholders.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Business Partner and the senior management team in preparing the business plan and annual budget, developing robust financial models, and producing clear reports on business performance.
- Supporting crucial business decisions regarding the ongoing portfolio through accurate financial models and projections to validate assumptions, identify opportunities, risks, and potential mitigations.
- Delivering timely and accurate management information, collaborating with the team to identify opportunities for performance improvement, and providing relevant information.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial models for Cash Flow monthly and ensuring timely submission for board reporting.
- Coordinating with the Management Accounts Department on actuals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.