Your new company
Hays have partnered with this charitable organisation based in the West Midlands, who are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting directly in to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for all financial support, including cash and investment management, data analysis, annual accounts and ledgers, along with line management responsibilities of 2 direct reports, 5 in total.
This is a technical, hands-on role with some of the key responsibilities including:
- The production of SORP compliant annual financial statements
- Cash flow reporting and production of rolling cash flow forecasts for the charity
- Lead on annual audit and on audit provision for both internal and external audit
- Analytical reviews of the balance sheet, including review of journals
- The management of accounting ledgers and asset management.
- The production of KPI's in relation to balance sheet and cash
What you'll need to succeed
- Be a Qualified Accountant
- You will need to have proven experience in a similar role within a charity within Industry or,
- Proven experience auditing public sector organisations or charities within practice
- Proven knowledge and experience of charity accounts and SORP
- Strong technical and/or audit accounting skills
- Be highly analytical and analytical
- Be deadline focussed
What you'll get in return
- Both flexible and hybrid working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.