Your new company
A fast-growing global media group is hiring a Finance Business Partner to join the team. The business has doubled in revenue over the last 5 years and has exciting plans for future growth, currently operating as No1 / No2 in all markets which they work in.
Your new role
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be reporting to the Finance Business Partner and will work alongside a wider commercial business partnering team in London. Your key duties include:
- Delivering commercial best practice for all key stakeholders supporting with revenue forecast, growth plans and profitability of clients
- Forecasting and reporting of client P&L
- Lead monthly revenue close process
- Commercial analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA accountant with relevant industry experience in FP&A.
- Strong analytical skills, good commercial understanding and are focused on detail.
- Business Partnering
- Ability to manage and influence people
- Commercial Accumen
What you'll get in return
The company is committed to ensuring career and personal growth for all its staff and provides extensive training and career development opportunities, as well as participation in employee-led initiatives, including a women's network. You will be working for a high-performing business within a collaborative and commercial team. The role will really develop your commercial and analytical skill set by exposing you to key stakeholders across the business. The business offer flexible work 3 / 2 days in an office which is based in the city.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.