Are you a risk analyst with a passion for collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholder with a keen eye for insightful and meaningful risk reporting? If that sounds like you, apply now!
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Continue to develop your technical skills in a dynamic commercial environment
- Fast growing organisation with career progression opportunities
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman, we believe the measure of a full life is one that gets richer with age.
Ryman has grown to become the largest retirement village operator in New Zealand. We own and operate 45 villages in New Zealand and Australia. We have 14 new villages under construction and 11 additional sites in our landbank. We employ more than 7,200 team members.
Being the developer, designer, builder, and operator means we will continue to challenge the status quo and adapt to better serve our residents and team members.
Our trailblazing spirit can be felt in every Ryman experience, so if you like the sound of this, then read on.
What will you do?
The purpose of the Group Risk Analyst position is to be responsible to support the effective embedment of the Group Risk Management Framework so that appropriate risk management processes and controls are in place across the Ryman Group, and that they are sufficiently robust, so as to ensure that key risks are identified, assessed, monitored and mitigated.
Key responsibilities include:
- The role will support the Group Risk & Audit Manager in managing the Group Risk objectives for Ryman. This position will involve preparing, planning, executing, documenting, and reporting on our critical risks and controls to key stakeholders, using a risk-based approach.
- The role will see Group Risk Analyst be the SME of our new Enterprise risk system supporting user adoption, trouble-shooting issues and generating insightful and meaningful risk report for senior stakeholders.
- Being a good business partner driving process efficiencies for any control weakness will provide added value.
- With a focus on customer centricity, optimisation and ability to provide meaningful and timely insights back to the business on risk performance through the use of analytics/reporting you will have the tools to succeed in this role.
What's in it for you?
If you are the sort of person who loves working with a team of people who work to a clear purpose and have safety at the forefront of everything that they do, you'll love this role! In addition, a career at Ryman offers:
- Ongoing support for professional development and career profession opportunities
- Additional wellbeing leave and flexible working arrangements
- Access to over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
- Social club events, furry Friday's (bring your dog to work), free yoga classes
- Free gym membership for onsite gym
- Convenient Ryman owned onsite café (Pioneers Café) with subsidised coffee and delicious food options
Who are you?
- Prior experience in Risk Management, Risk Reporting, Internal Controls or Governance experience
- An analytical background/mindset with strong business analytical skills
- Good relationship building, business partnering and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills (Both written & verbal)
- An advanced understanding of Microsoft Suite
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in their approach as we embark on a journey to mature Risk practices across the Group.
- Intellectual curiosity, complimented with the courage to challenge and question for a better outcome, skills in continuous improvement
- Ability to multi-task and focus on key deliverables on the go
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to innovation, kindness and excellence, we would love to hear from you!
At Ryman, we support an environment where everyone feels welcome to be themselves. We embrace diversity and celebrate individual uniqueness, encouraging anyone wanting to work for Ryman to apply for our vacant positions.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews may take place prior to the close date. This means we reserve the right to close a job ad before the advertised close date.