Make a difference and help support our strategic and tactical decision-making within New Zealand by providing high-quality business insights!
- Enjoy the freedom to innovate and drive excellence in the business insights space!
- Continue to develop your technical skills in a supportive environment
- Genuine opportunity to truly make a difference!
At Ryman, we believe the measure of a full life is one that gets richer with age. Ryman has grown to become the largest retirement village operator in New Zealand. We own and operate 45 villages in New Zealand and Australia. We have 14 new villages under construction and 11 additional sites in our landbank. We employ more than 7,200 team members. Being the developer, designer, builder, and operator means we will continue to challenge the status quo and adapt to better serve our residents and team members. Our trailblazing spirit can be felt in every Ryman experience, so if you like the sound of this, then read on.
What will you do?
This is an exciting newly created role, which will provide high-quality business insights to support our strategic and tactical decision-making for Ryman Healthcare New Zealand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the development and delivery of data-driven business insights to enable effective decision making within the New Zealand business.
- Ensure New Zealand business insights and reporting services are reliable, accurate, easy to interpret, and available at all times to a mobile workforce.
- Work closely with the New Zealand Leadership Team and stakeholders to independently and pragmatically prioritise analytical requirements
- Collaborate closely with the Group Data & Analytics team to ensure information is shared, that group standards and practices are adhered to, and to develop a strong positive culture across all data and analytical roles.
- Contributing, developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical accuracy, data quality and value
What's in it for you?
If you are the sort of person who loves working with a team of people who work to a clear purpose and have safety at the forefront of everything that they do, you'll love this role! In addition, a career at Ryman offers:
- Ongoing support for professional development and career profession opportunities
- Additional wellbeing leave and flexible working arrangements
- Access to over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
- Social club events, furry Friday's (bring your dog to work), free yoga classes
- Free gym membership for onsite gym
- Convenient Ryman-owned onsite café (Pioneers Café) with subsidised coffee and delicious food options
Who are you?
- You have strong commercial acumen and experience working in large complex organizations.
- You will have a proven ability to tell a story with data, with strong influencing skills.
- A relevant degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Marketing, for example, plus an analytics background
- You value people and kindness and are passionate about delivering results
- You strive for excellence and look for ways to exceed expectations. You can deliver with confidence in a fast-paced environment
- You believe in the value of strong, positive, trusting teams who work together as one
- You are resilient and can demonstrate composure under pressure
- You value communication that is clear, effective, and lacks ambiguity
At Ryman, we support an environment where everyone feels welcome to be themselves. We embrace diversity and celebrate individual uniqueness, encouraging anyone wanting to work for Ryman to apply for our vacant positions.
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to innovation, kindness and excellence, we would love to hear from you!
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and interviews may take place prior to the close date. This means we reserve the right to close a job ad before the advertised close date.