Calling all Audit Professionals!
Write your next chapter with Crowe. Accelerate your career and be empowered to work in a way that best meets your needs and those of your team and clients.
- Work in a thriving environment that aligns with a fulfilling life.
- Shape how you work - 9-day fortnight, hybrid options, Time Off in Lieu (TOIL) program.
- Progress your career with a globally recognised Audit brand.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our audit team. If you're looking to enhance your skills, grow professionally and work on a dynamic portfolio of clients, then we want to hear from you!
As a member of our Audit team you will enjoy:
- A 9-day working fortnight (every second Friday off work).
- We offer flexible working hours and policies, including Time Off In Lieu (TOIL), to accommodate your personal and family needs. Additionally, any unused additional leave can be paid out.
- Support for CA/CPA studies including fee reimbursement and paid study leave.
- An active social club and opportunities to connect with others.
- We provide a structured development plan to support your professional growth and career advancement in leadership and technical competencies, including dedicated programs.
- Working with like-minded individuals who are passionate about their work, clients, and team and committed to achieving shared goals.
Who you are:
- Has external audit experience. This can be across levels from Auditor through to Manager
- Completed or undertaking CA/CPA.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is excellent at time management and organisation.
- Experience with CaseWare is preferred but not essential.
Who are we?
As a top 10 global accounting network, Crowe Global has over 200 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 145 countries. We provide global reach on a personal scale with close working relationships at the heart of our effective service delivery.
Together with our affiliate company, Findex, we're focused on meeting the needs of businesses and the individuals within them through a collaborative approach to professional services.
If you are excited by this opportunity, please apply now.
This opportunity is available only to those who hold valid work rights