Your new company
You will be working for a progressive, ambitious tech / content provider based in London. The company has opened in a number of new territories in 2023, expanding into Europe and the US. The company offer a hybrid working policy and a learning allowance for every employee!
Your new role
You will be working as a Part-Time Finance Assistant, working closely with the Financial Director. Core duties include:
- Posting supplier invoices, expenses and raising customer invoices
- Project Accounting
- Assist with maintenance of Fixed Asset Register and related balance sheet reconciliation
- Reconciling the bank, fixed assets and VAT accounts
- Ensure that a high-quality service is delivered to stakeholders in terms of: timely delivery, accuracy of data, responsiveness to queries, reconciliations made
- Improve and optimise the accounts' production process and the quality of reports produced
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key business contacts
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with colleagues in all departments and experience
- Ability to take ownership of the role and to take initiatives
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working in a technology background would be advantageous
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.