Senior Associate, External Audit Generalist (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, San Jose, CA. Provide clients business advice of technical accounting and financial reporting standards, proactively identifying and articulating emerging technical issues. Apply auditing standards and firm audit methodology, reinforce compliance requirements, and evaluate and respond to the results of audit procedures. Apply project management skills to maximize the effectiveness of the audit, managing and prioritizing issues based on materiality and risk. Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Salary: $137,030 - $137,030/yr.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have at least one (1) year of experience with each of the following:
- Assisting with managing the audit including review of working papers, supervision and coaching of staff;
- Planning audits, risk assessment procedures, substantive procedures, and completion, including review of financial statements;
- Identifying and presenting audit issues with suggested solutions to managers and stakeholders;
- Ensuring all necessary audit working papers and documentation are made including documenting issues and findings;
- Preparing working papers which are complex and in relation to estimates and significant risks identified during risk assessment; and
- Conducting direct written and verbal communications with clients regarding subjects related to the services provided while ensuring that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
80% telecommuting permitted. Must be able to commute to the designated local office.
Domestic and/or international travel up to 60% is required.
Please apply by sending your resume to US_PwC_Career_Recruitment@pwc.com, specifying Job Code CA3872 in the subject line.