On behalf of Noori Group of Companies
Noori Group of Companies is a leading Construction company based in Mumbai, committed to delivering excellence in the field of real estate sector. We have verticals in multiple sectors including Healthcare, Digital Marketing, Hospitality and Education. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Finance Executive to join our finance team and contribute to the continued success and growth of our organization. As a Finance Executive, you will play a pivotal role in our finance department by overseeing various aspects of strategic thinking, business processing, financial decision-making, proper investments and make financial reports. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate financial records, drive process improvements, and provide valuable insights that contribute to informed decision-making.
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Capital Allocation
- Risk Management
- Operational Efficiency
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Performance Metrics and KPIs
- Technology Integration
- Compliance and Reporting
- Communication and Collaboration
- CIMA / Master’s in Financial Management or equivalent degree
- Proven experience of 3 to 4 years in financial management, preparing financial models and projections
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to articulate complex ideas effectively.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, with the ability to identify and capitalise on market trends and opportunities
- Proven track record of successful business development, client acquisition, and portfolio diversification.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, with the ability to identify and capitalise on market trends and opportunities.
Experience between 3 to 4 years
Disclaimer : The CV will be viewed by third party