ON BEHALF OF Arbour Investments
Arbour Investments is a leading asset manager in real estate alternative investments. With over 40 years of team experience, we invest in real estate core/core+, debt and opportunistic investment strategies. Arbour Investments provides investment and asset management services in the real estate market, partnering with other divisions and external parties as appropriate. Our work is multi-dimensional covering key markets, industry sectors, product types and geographies. If you’re passionate about real estate and finance, have strong analytical skills and are a great communicator who is eager to make an impact, this could be the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced AVP - Investments to join our team. You will be responsible for driving sourcing, evaluation and execution of Investments Opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-7 years of experience in transaction origination and execution.
- Conduct detailed and comprehensive investment analysis and business modeling of different deals for Real Estate Projects in residential, commercial, or warehousing segments.
- Handle queries related to investment opportunities and provide comprehensive reports to stakeholders.
- Craft pitchbooks and proposals to present the offerings in a sophisticated manner to the investment committee.
- Evaluate different feasibility analyses and create term sheets for potential investments.
- Conduct thorough Due Diligence – Credit, Legal, Technical, and Financial. Prepare detailed reports on investment opportunities to present to management.
- Conduct Real Estate valuation to ascertain the potential returns on an investment opportunity.
- Conduct market research to keep up with changing market trends and generate investment ideas.
- Evaluate Investment Proposals and work with the Legal team to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Analyze internal and external data and stay current with changing regulations in the Real Estate industry.
- Develop & maintain business relationships with prospective customers. Develop a client base by canvassing and conducting meetings.
- Responding to requests for information and assist Fund raising team to create sales and marketing collaterals.
- CIMA/PG Degree in Finance/ Business Administration/ Investment Banking/ Economics
- Sound understanding of Real Estate funding investment journey, market dynamics, and trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Disclaimer : The CV will be viewed by third party