Hays Senior Finance is delighted to be working exclusively with an industry-leading wholesale business with an impressive offering and appetite for growth.
- Working closely with the UK senior leadership team in the delivery of the business unit annual plan and 3-year strategy.
- Business partnering with to the Senior Management Team on all matters relating to financial performance.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements, and IFRS ensuring all policies and control processes are fully documented, adhered to and compliant with Group Accounting policies for both the UK and Europe
- Budgeting and forecasting and forecasting process
- Monitoring performance against budgets on a monthly basis, communicating and taking corrective action where necessary, including the ability to support management in developing timely, practical, commercially focused solutions to situations
- Lead and motivate the Finance team to ensure day to day operations are in-line with requirements and appropriate skill-sets are in place.
- Ensure the implementation of robust financial systems to ensure efficient and accurate date in-line with internal and external controls.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong background in commercial and strategic finance
- Experience operating at a senior level within a Manufacturing/ Retail or Wholesale business
- Proactive innovative and strategic thinker
- A strong leader, able to challenge senior and finance teams
- Ability to work under pressure and operate in a highly dynamic environment
- Experienced business partner
- Team player, collaborator, confident communicator
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.