Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA to join a scale-up Technology business based in the City of London offering hybrid working 3 days a week in office. This a key time to join a Series A tech business who are experience high growth. Currently UK based the business has acquisitive growth plans to expand across new geographies supporting their expansion plans.
Your new role
As an ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified Accountant your role as a Finance Manager you will be responsible for financial reporting through to identifying and creating commercial & operational value. You will be looked at to support an effective month-end process into a fantastic one, and to analyse the business, using your detailed data understanding to drive business decisions.
- Owning the monthly production of management accounts a
- Supporting key business leaders with decision making
- Cash flow forecasting
- Work with Founders and other Directors to establish a business partnering function, providing actionable insights on company performance and follow up with managers across the company
- Build commercial analysis for assessing business performance such as client profitability
- Identifying efficiency improvements supporting growing international scale
- Assist Finance Director in annual budgeting process
- Work with external accountants on statutory financial and tax filings
What you\'ll need to succeed
To do well in this role you will be a high performer who is looking to make a difference. You will be comfortable working in a fast moving and dynamic business and have an interest in the growing world of tech. If you\'re this close to what we\'re looking for, please apply. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable and passion goes a long way
What you\'ll get in return
You will work in a dynamic and fast moving business giving you a chance early on in your career to make a difference. Working as part of a scale-up means you are going on a journey to support business growth and your voice will be heard. If you are newly qualified looking to make a difference, this could be the next step for you. The company has offices in brand new offices and is a big believer in creating an enjoyable place to work encouraging socials and interaction to get the best out of their staff and retain top talent. You will receive a competitive offer of £50-60k + wider benefits and be part of a collaborative team
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.