Make more impact with BRE
Your Anaplan and accounting skills could make you a highly valued member of the BRE finance team. This is a chance to make your mark by driving improvements on key projects that will enhance decision making and business performance.
Help BRE make the built environment safer and more sustainable
BRE is the world’s leading innovation, science and data hub for the built environment. For more than a century we have provided government and industry with cutting edge research and testing. Join us to help deliver products, advice, services, standards and qualifications used around the globe to make buildings better for people and the environment. Through science-led solutions to urgent challenges, we will build a thriving and sustainable world.
Your role at BRE
You will have a value-adding role to play on a number of key projects and activities – your contribution will be vital to their success. We want you to strengthen the continued use of Anaplan as the first resource to use for financial information, while broadening of the use of Anaplan throughout the organisation. Your focus will be:
- supporting the commercial finance team with appropriate Anaplan improvements – this will involve creating new models and improving existing ones. Your efforts will enhance business partnering and the teams ability to provide high quality financial information for decision making.
- supporting the finance team in implementing Dynamics 365 and then ongoing work with colleagues to improve the utilisation of the new system. There will be a range of D365 project to manage, including the data cleanse for Agresso prior to the implementation.
We are looking for a part or fully qualified accountant with:
- experience of model and report writing in Anaplan
- an organised approach to work
- good teamworking skills
- the ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
The requirements above are provided for guidance purposes. We welcome applications from candidates with varying levels of experience who can demonstrate their suitability for the role.
We offer a competitive salary (reviewed annually) as well as a wide range of financial, wellbeing and career development benefits.
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme with 5% matching employer contribution, Life assurance (4x basic salary) and an enhanced maternity package
- Healthpartners – cash back on a wide range of health and wellbeing costs including prescriptions, physiotherapy, dental care and more
- Onsite restaurant, onsite nursery and free onsite parking including free EV charging points
- Learning and development opportunities, including free access to our BRE Academy and online courses, and professional membership reimbursement.
We review applications as they are received, so please apply at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
We’re building a diverse and talented team at BRE. We know that different perspectives, experiences and skills will help us be more innovative in delivering effective solutions for our customers.