Your new company
We are proud to be working with a leading company in the industry who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their finance team on a temporary/ temp to perm basis. This role is fully remote, so you can work from the comfort of your own home. However, if you prefer, you can also work in hybrid from our Loughborough office, where you will have access to our facilities and amenities. The choice is yours!
Your new role
- Logging and coding supplier invoices onto the accounts system
- Dealing with supplier telephone enquiries
- Reconciling Statements
- Allocating payments to invoices
- Requesting payment of invoices
- Maintaining the accuracy of supplier details and creating new suppliers
- Assisting with the Purchase Ledger email inbox
- Assisting colleagues with queries and reporting
- Working to a tight deadline at the month's end close
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience of purchasing ledgers,
Good attention to detail,
Excellent communication skills
A proactive attitude.
You will also be proficient in using Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
You will be working in a team of 4 staff, reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager.
What you'll get in return
Temp to perm opportunity
£12 - £14 Per hour
Option to work in gorgeous modern offices.
December start date
37.5 Hours - Monday to Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.