Your new company
You will work for a leading organisation in the media and broadcasting sector. This organisation are seeking a Senior Purchase Ledger to join their busy team on a full-time and permanent basis. The ongoing increase in popularity and growth of the group has meant that there is a requirement for an additional resource in the finance team.
Your new role
- Full purchase ledger cycle for a number of companies within the group.
- Responsible for multi-currency supplier payments through BACS, CHAPS, and telegraph transfers, ensuring payments are made on time.
- Reviewing of expense per diem claims, ensuring that they are paid correctly and on time.
- Reviewing credit card statements and liaising with cardholders to obtain all relevant receipts.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working in a Purchase Ledger environment.
- A proactive approach and able to show initiative.
- Strong communication skills and ability to support and build relationships.
- Strong Excel skills.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.