Come grow with us!
To support our goal of building a stronger sense of community and teamwork within our organization, this onsite position will work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders to ensure accurate reporting and provide support to our management team.
At Sight360, we believe sight is our most important sense. It is a priceless gift that goes far beyond how you see the world. Sight is how we move through life, enjoy its wonders and form the memories that define us. That is why we are dedicated to care for your sight every day.
We've assembled the most capable and credentialed multidisciplinary teams across every specialty of vision health – ophthalmology, optometry and optical retail services – to deliver a complete, 360-degree approach to vision care. One seamless patient experience. While we do share a single medical record that allows us to collaborate and coordinate care across all locations and providers, more importantly, we share a common belief and set of principles that guide us as we care for you.
That's the Sight360 difference!
The Accounting manager is responsible for actively participating in all aspects of accounting and finance, including but not limited to A/R, A/P, payroll, job costing, budgets, operations, and projections, financials, all the while finding and implementing cost control measures to enhance profitability.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
Position/Type/ Expected Hours of Work:
This is an ONSITE full-time position and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Potential for evening and weekend hours as required.
Travel to key locations in Pinellas and Hillsborough counties may be required to facilitate face to face meetings with stakeholders including physicians and managers. Mileage will be reimbursed at the current IRS rate.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Healthcare experience required
- Ophthalmology and/or Optical experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task in high volume environments
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) & match
Employee Recognition Programs
Monthly Employee Engagement Events
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/BzVoOOFAgrmeeuw7s6qZy