Your new company
You'll be joining an international market leader in one of their most important business areas as their new Financial Accountant. The global business offers excellent career progression and interaction with international stakeholders of all levels and specialist areas, as well as a very competitive benefit and reward package. This is an excellent organisation and opportunity for an ambitious Qualified Accountant seeking to progress to Finance Manager level in the next 2-3 years.
Your new role
You'll be working with a varied range of internal and external stakeholders as Financial Accountant, taking responsibility for financial reporting and compliance for the division. You'll work closely with the Senior Finance Managers, in house tax teams, shared service centre, as well as external auditors and advisors. This role will have progression for the right candidate, to a senior managerial position and will actively support development with this as a focus.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be a qualified accountant, either from industry or practice, but experience dealing with audit / auditors within a large organisation would be highly beneficial. The most important things for this post are:
- Qualified (CCAB or equivalent) - newly qualified and significant PQE are both considered.
- Experience of statutory reporting and management accounting.
- Experience with tax returns and year-end reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter approach.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience and digital literacy.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience.
- Annual bonus.
- Private healthcare.
- 25 days annual leave + holiday buy/sell scheme.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Free car parking.
- Excellent offices and amenities with easy access from main transport routes.
The organisation has a hybrid working policy, and so you'll be expected to be in the office 60% of the time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.