Compassion. Courage. Curiosity.
The overall responsibility of the position of Accounts Officer at The Overseas School of Colombo includes handling payments to school and disbursement of cash/cheques and assisting in various human resources activities at the school.
- G.C.E. (A/Ls) preferred
- At least a part professional qualification in accounting practice
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Positive attitude and commitment to the OSC mission
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Good PR and People Skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Honesty and reliability
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good mathematical skills
- Good computer skills and ability to work with ERP systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling receipts and managing debtor reconciliations
- Daily cash verification and banking
- Handling petty cash and other cash disbursements
- Handling finance front office functions
- Maintaining daily attendance and absence for all staff in the ERP system
- Maintaining staff leave register and computation of overtime
- Issuing ID cards (Staff, Students, Parents etc.)
Will be awarded according to qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail their Curriculum Vitae listing two non-related referees by Friday, 17th November, 2023 to: email@example.com. Please mention the post applied for, in the subject line.
Please note that only applications which include a CV, letter of application, and references shall be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.