My client is New Zealand's most well recognised motor-vehicle importers. Located in Penrose, they are a publicly listed company with group revenue of $80m. The assignment is for 2 months to assist the stable team through a busy period.The Role
Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, you will be sat in a team of 3 where you will distribute the work by entity within the Accounts Payable function. This is a high volume but automated environment where you will have the chance to take ownership of the full function.
Your duties will include:Duties
Skills & Experience
- Processing a high volume of invoices daily into Business Central
- 3-way matching, coding and approval of invoices
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and 20th payment runs
- Supplier reconciliations
- Managing the inbox and dealing with queries
- Ad-hoc duties as required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable business in New Zealand. We are looking for a strong and hands-on Accounts Payable officer who has proven experience working in a fast paced and high-volume environment.
You will possess the following:
How to apply
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong excel skills and confident on medium - large ERP's
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to hit the ground running with experience in the Accounts Payable function
- A self starter with the ability to work autonomously
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word
format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Kelsey Llewellyn or Jarrad Carmichael in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.Job Reference No: 06900-0012836846
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.co.nz/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.