Your new company
A leading, multi-site SME company in the construction industry with a significant turnover and healthy balance sheet.
Your new role
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role as a finance manager in a successful and long-standing business? Do you have the skills and experience to manage a small team and oversee all aspects of financial reporting and control? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
In this position you will be responsible for:
• Preparing monthly management accounts and providing commentary on variances
• Managing the accounts receivable and payable functions as well as oversight of Payroll
• Business Partnering with divisional managers
• Preparing annual audited accounts and working with external auditors
• Managing and developing a team of two accounts assistants
• Using Microsoft Office software and multiple IT systems
• Providing cover for other teams, when required
What you'll need to succeed
This is an office-based role in South Somerset. The salary range is flexible, depending on experience, approximately £50,000 to £65,000.
This role could suit a candidate looking to progress from management accounts, or a candidate who wants to be operating at the number 2 level.
We are able to consider relevant candidates who are either fully qualified or qualified by experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.