We are delighted to represent my client, who is a leading CA firm, in Tauranga. My clients are looking for Senior Auditors and also an Assistant Audit Manager. These are permanent positions. In this role, you would be based with a very supportive team.
This role is focused on generating revenue by conducting assurance and audit activities in an accurate and timely manner. There may be some leadership required in this role in some instances, where you would be required to allocate, supervise, review, and coach junior staff to ensure the quality of assurance work.
This is a full-time position. This role will be Monday- Friday and 40 hours a week. Some key responsibilities will include:
As our ideal candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Conduct full statutory audits for companies in compliance with the Companies Act.
- Conduct reviews in accordance with the Institute of Chartered Accountants review guidelines
- Conduct due diligence engagement on behalf of a purchaser or vendor of a business
- Conduct limited audit of agreed financial information, procedures and processes
- Conduct audits for special purposes, in accordance with agreements or particular legislation. For example, royalty audits, turnover certificates, cost claims, Real Estate Agents, expenditure reports)
- Meet deliverables promised to clients
- Supervise, review, and sign off work
- Timesheets completed daily
- Arrange or conduct training sessions on topics of interest and relevance to the team
- Previous relevant experience, and at least 4 years of practical assurance and audit experience, in an organization that specializes in assurance and audit
- You'll hold a degree in business majoring in accounting, and have a full CA membership or equivalent
- High level of technical audit knowledge. Skills and knowledge to plan, manage, coordinate audit jobs and provide good client service
- NZ citizenship or NZ permanent residency
If the above is of interest, please apply now to find out more.