Since 1979, Senok has been a pioneer in many industries in Sri Lanka. Over the years, Senok has diversified and grown to encompass a wide variety of products and services including automobiles, energy, travel, mining, heavy machineries and more.
- File all tax returns on time and ensure tax payments are made on time.
- Handle SVAT process of the company and coordinate with registered suppliers with regarding SVAT matters.
- Get released credit vouchers by coordinating with both IRD and BOI.
- Submit documents to IRD on time on all queries raised by IRD.
- Actively communicate with IRD on all tax related issues and attend all meetings and interviews.
- Coordinate with all related external service providers.
- Arrange local file and other related documentations.
- Part qualified from a recognized professional body.
- Having at least 3 years exposure with IRD in handling tax issues.
- Age below 35.
- Good communication skills in English.
If you are confident, please email your CV mentioning the position applied for in the Subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of this Advert.