Assistant Management Accountant
Spanish-Speaking Assistant Management Accountant - £28,000-£32,000 - Hospitality - Mayfair
Your new company
This role is working within a high end restaurant a 5 minute walk from Green Park station. This role is working within a team of 4 in finance with the offices based just above the restaurant which specialises in Asian food. This role is Spanish speaking, so candidates who apply MUST be fluent in Spanish.
Your new role
This new role will be working in a high end Asian restaurant, working within a team of 4. This role requires someone who is fluent in both Spanish and English, and candidates who do not speak Spanish will not be considered. The role will be liaising with both the Spanish entity and the UK entity on a permanent basis.
What you'll need to succeed
This role will be assisting the Finance Manager is the following duties:
- Process invoices in accordance with the Company's procedure
- Produce weekly aged payable analysis
- Payment runs conducted in a timely manner
- Opening/closing stock movements should be posted monthly
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with the production of management accounts
- Analysing the financial performance
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Review of BACS payments
- Ensure reporting requirements are met
What you'll get in return
This role is working just above the restaurant in the head office in the heart of London. You will get study support towards ACCA or CIMA studies and have discounts on the restaurants.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.