With rapid growth of our operations, we are looking for a self-motivated, result oriented, ambitious, and energetic individual who has the passion to grow.
- Support the team on cross checking invoices and receipts and other documentation work.
- Support the team on Data entry, Data analysis, Filing Invoices/ Vouchers etc.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Age between 20-30.
- Partially qualified in AAT/ICASL/ACCA/CIMA from a recognized professional accounting body.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Package with good analytical & presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in Sinhala and English. Working knowledge in advance excel function would be an added advantage.
- Preferably residing within proximity to Ja Ela/ Tudella/ Ekala.
The right candidate would be absorbed into permanent employment at the completion of the training period.
If you are interested in the above position, please forward your detailed CV along with details of two non-related referees to reach us via email or via the postal address mentioned below.
Human Resources Department – Ceylon Fresh Seafood (Pvt) Ltd
No. 71, Kudahakapola Road, Tudella, Ja Ela.
Contact number: +077 065 0910 Email: email@example.com