Gift Management Asia Pte. Ltd. (Giift) drives the largest and more progressive global loyalty marketplace. Giift innovative loyalty technology turns rewards programs into fungible currencies. Giift operates in more than 50 countries, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Wuhan, Nairobi, Dubai, Jakarta, Mumbai, Colombo, Doha, and Dhaka.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager who will be based at Giift office in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible in assisting Giift centralized finance operations team in Colombo, Sri Lanka, in executing daily finance and accounting duties and will report to Head, Group Financial Operations. He/She can expect a fast pace and dynamic working environment.
Job Summary: The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for leading the financial accounting of Gift Management Asia Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries. This role involves overseeing financial accounting including month end closing activities and group consolidation, financial reporting, regulatory reporting/taxation, liaising with external auditors in completion of audits while ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. The Senior Finance Manager will work closely with other departments to support the company's strategic objectives.
- Financial Accounting/Reporting:
- Generate accurate and timely financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Monthly variance analysis on income statement and balance sheet.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Financial Control and Planning:
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and revenue enhancement.
- Monitor and manage expenses to ensure adherence to budgetary limits.
- Cash Flow Management:
- Manage cash flow, including accounts receivable, accounts payable and treasury functions.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly statement of cash flow for Gift entities.
- Financial Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting regulations and standards.
- Liaise with external auditors and take responsibility for timely completion of audits.
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations, tax laws, and reporting requirements.
- Team Leadership:
- Foster a culture of accountability, teamwork, and continuous improvement within the finance department.
- Qualified accountant with at least 2-3 years’ experience at a Big 4 firm.
- Industry experience in a reputable company at Finance Manager / SM level.
- Strong working knowledge of advanced excel.
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong understanding of financial regulations, reporting, and compliance.
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Competitive salary.
- Health and retirement benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
Opportunity to work with a leading company in the loyalty management and solutions industry