Are you a finance professional with some personality?
Interested in joining one of NZ's most recognised multi-disciplinary media agencies, working with many of New Zealand's best-known brands?
We're currently looking for a Management Accountant to join the Auckland based Finance Team at MBM. In this role, you will provide critical support across the Agency, delivering accurate and effective reporting and analysis. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be working collaboratively to maintain the efficient operation of the Finance function, ensuring all financial information is reported in a timely and accurately manner and in accordance with Groupe guidelines.
You will succeed in this role if you are able to actively develop and maintain strong working relationship across the business and delivering quality outputs with consistency.
The work is varied and includes a range of reporting; covering financial performance and commercial insight for both internal & wider Groupe stakeholders, liaising with Client Service teams and Resources, reviewing, analysing, and validating submissions from various departments during the budget and month end actual process.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - apply now!
Be a part of the Publicis Groupe family, one of the world's most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses, enjoying all the perks that come with our network offering:
- A comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach "working your way, with us!"
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for career mobility and collaboration across our global network
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our Career Conversations program
- A committed Diversity, Equality and Inclusion strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité, enABLE and Embrace (reconciliation action plan) programs
- Work Your World program enabling employees the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world for up to 6 weeks per year
- Parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- Access to counsellors, psychologists and professionals through Sonder - an all-in-on digital wellbeing technology platform designed to support psychological, medical & safety needs
Publicis Groupe believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request