- Be a part of a Global Fortune 500 business.
- Work autonomously in an innovative and supportive environment.
- Challenge in a fast-paced and transformational environment with matrix stakeholders.
Senior Accountant will be reporting directly to Group Financial Controller. You will provide support on financial oversight. You will collaborate with the Finance Operations Lead to achieve business deliverables focused on local financial closing and consolidation, statutory and tax accounting, audit requirements and overall operational compliance.
Where should we start? We are the world's leading recruitment expert with more than 32,000 passionate full-time employees in over 5,200 branches across 60 countries. We are committed to connecting organisations with the talent needed to make them succeed.
Part of The Adecco Group offering the best brands in end-to-end HR services, not only do you have access to a full-service offer across the group by developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future, you are part of a leading brand that is proud to have over 50 years of experience in Australia.
It is our mission to ensure that we are instrumental in making the future work for everyone.
About The Role
- Prepare the monthly financial closing and consolidation to HQ and other group reports, in accordance with US GAAP, leveraging both onshore and offshore resources.
- Collaborate during US GAAP closing process including on quarterly and year-end reporting packs.
- Maintain the local statutory accounts and ensure ongoing compliance to local regulation, under the coordination of the Finance Operations Lead.
- Approval of intercompany agreements and related payments (monthly netting process); check of intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
- Cooperate with Finance Operations Lead to maintain internal controls and SOX documentation to ensure an effective control environment; monthly check and preparation / approval of Balance Sheets reconciliation.
- Support in performing monthly BAS Statements (GST), VAT settlement, VAT Register controls.
- Plan and lead statutory audits in conjunction with local external auditors together with Finance Operations Lead.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Accounting position (across variety of accounting functions)
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- CA/CPA Qualification.
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Self-driven and highly resilient.
- Strong analytic aptitude.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. In addition to an attractive salary package, we offer all colleagues:
- Birthday Leave
- Long Service Leave
- Health Insurance
- Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness Insurance
- Community Impact initiatives such as Win4Youth - a chance to travel overseas and represent your country!
If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.