Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we're reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We're thinkers, we're creatives, we're technologists, and we're looking for people to join us on our journey.
The Head of Finance & HR is responsible for the finance & human resource functions of eWave, ensuring accurate accounting, tax, forecasting, systems, people strategies, HR policies, HR business support and Learning & Development. The role will assist the CEO and eWave with its growth ambitions, by ensuring that the Accounting records and infrastructure is scalable, accurate and provides the right information in a timely manner to the Executive team, and that the development and support of our people creates a culture aligned to our value, that our culture is widely acknowledged by our team members as strong, and that our staff attrition rates are best practice for our industry.
- Provide Leadership, Management, and support of the Finance & HR teams of eWave
- Provide Commercial leadership to the organisation to drive financial goals
- Manage the Month End process across P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Manage and Coordinate all taxation & regulatory requirements
- Manage and Coordinate the cash flow management for group
- Manage and Coordinate the Forecasting and Budgeting for the Group
- Manage and Coordinate the Financial Systems
- Oversee the development and maintenance of Financial Models to support Budgeting, Forecasting, Pricing and Business Case assessment
- Oversee Treasury related activities, including any capital raising activities, driving the best return for the business
- Develop and implement HR Policies that provide clarity and drive the right culture, aligned to eWave's values, for our team members to follow
- Establish and maintain Remuneration Benefits for the organisation
- Provide Business Partnering support to the management team and staff in relation to HR matters
- Oversee and Coordinate the Performance Management function for the Business
- Oversee the ongoing development of the eWave Academy to enable a development culture
- Manage and develop the HRIS systems utilised by the organisation
- Must be open for6 Month Fixed Term Contract role.
- Minimum 10 years experience in either a Financial Controller or Finance Director role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Commerce or similar
- Completion of Professional Qualification (CA or CPA or CFA)
- Strong leadership skills
- Technical competence in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Technical competence in Financial Accounting, with demonstrated Professional Development
- Technical competence in Taxation, with demonstrated professional development
- Have the financial & HR strategic mindset to see what needs to be done
- Experienced leader with proven track record in leading a multi-region team
- Strong Experience in financial leadership of a Services based organisation, including optimising Gross Margin returns.
- Experienced Finance Business Partner in a fast-growing business
- Experienced at complex Model building for Financial Planning
- Experienced at managing Finance month end process
- Experienced at reporting P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Experienced at preparing and submitting tax requirements for multiple jurisdictions
- Experienced at leading HR functions to drive strong culture and retention
- Experienced at looking through both the financial and people lens when making a decision.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel or Google sheets
- A keen eye for detail, with demonstrated numerical and communication skills
- Reliable and deadline orientated
Dare to be different!
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Last Name Enter your last name
Email Enter your email
Phone Enter your phone number
Attach cover letter
* *I agree to receive communications from eWave Commerce.
What Our Team Says
We're able to build long-term trusted partnerships with our clients, because we build long-term trusted relationships with our team members.
Explore the world of experience-driven commerce