Does working for a world leading, international advisory firm specializing in services for Sport, Media and Entertainment industries excite you? Then read further! You will get exposure to major international bands and recording artists, actors, professional sports persons, entrepreneurs, and a number of companies focussed within the Creative/Arts industries. You will be highly articulate and confident working directly with clients, both local and international who expect a discrete, highly confidential service. You will also be a dynamic team player, comfortable working with both the London & SA office teams and on multiple assignments concurrently.
WHERE YOU WILL BE BASED?
Whilst the SA entity is being set up, you will work from home. Once the set-up is complete, (+/-3 month and dependent on timing in respect of the registration processes and required SA legislation), you would be working from Claremont offices.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED?
- Passed Finalist CIMA Strategic Level
- Completed a SAICA/SAIPA articles will be highly advantageous
- Experience working within the European/USA market, through your auditing firm (both locally and/or abroad), would also be highly advantageous
- Highly articulate and confident working directly with clients, appreciating that they often work in different time zones and expect a discrete, highly confidential service
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- You will get a fantastic role which will develop a truly global career, uplevel your skillset whilst working within an extremely exciting and unique international client base.
- Uplevelling of skills through formal and engaging training with local and international colleagues
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role. Please do though continue to follow us online and apply for suitable opportunities.