Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets. Ensure compliance with organisational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations. Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries. Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices. Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements. Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation. Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements. Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets. Complete end of month close procedures. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education and Work Experience
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related (essential).
- 1 year of accounting work experience (essential).
Skills: Financial Reporting, Accounting, Microsoft Office, Math, Gaap
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years