We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company s finances. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant s day-to-day work.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success. Role Accountabilities:
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Handling day to day expenses such as invoices, bills, project expenses and income statements, reimbursements, and accounts payable and receivables
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Maintaining the financial Management Information System (MIS)
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information from bank, accountants, CA, Vendors, etc.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare working for TDS, GST, PT, Duties and other Taxes.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Minimum Entry Qualification:
- Secure financial information by completing database backup
- Served as an Accountant for Audited
- Proficient in English Language.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Masters in Accounting Finance (Preferred)
- Proficiency in Spreadsheets Charts
- Proficient in Office Suites - Offline Online
- Well-versed with Rules Procedures. (IND-AS.)
- Proficient with Zoho Books Tally ERP Suite
- Served as an Accountant for Audited Individuals and Private Limited Company and Section 8 Company for an overall minimum period of 2 - 4 years.
- Experienced with preparing GST, PT and TDS reports
- Verbal Written Communication
- Self Aware Receptive to Feedback
Skills: Journal Entries, Tds, Pt, Accounting, Financial Statements, Gst, Tally ERP
Experience: 2.00-4.00 Years