About the Company
Ofin is an online business service and compliance platform which helps small and medium-sized businesses to start, run and grow their business at an affordable cost. Ofin was started in August 2019 with a mission to help entrepreneurs to start their business companies and have hassle-free compliance. We have helped hundreds of businesses across India with our range of services.
We are looking for an experienced Account Assistant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Account Assistant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
Account Assistant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks. CANDIDATES HAVE KNOWLEDGE UP TO FINALIZATION IN TALLY. KNOWLEDGE OF ZOHOBOOKS WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE. SALES & PURCHASE INVOICE, BANK RECONCILIATION, TAXATION PART, GST, ITR, TDS, TCS, STOCK INVENTORY.Responsibilities •
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
Skills:- Tally, Financial accounting, Internal audit, Audit, Taxation, Bank reconciliation and Financial reporting