Are you a passionate number cruncher? Someone who wants to achieve perfection through piecing the puzzle together? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
Our Finance Team are bold and dynamic professionals who balance their love for numbers with striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Supports the smooth running of the accounting department, exerting diligent financial process control and ensuring efficiency and resilience to growth
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Experience in accounting beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Guests can take in the beautiful waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the private marina at the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront in Cape Town. This seaside hotel is in the city center and is near all the big cultural offerings. Some the 177 ocean-inspired rooms and suites with a private balcony that overlooks the ocean for an unforgettable stay. Guests can sample a local or international favorite dish paired with South African wine at Tobago's Restaurant, which offers a striking sea view. Alternatively, they can relax by our heated rim-flow pool with a cocktail at Tobago's Bar & Terrace, also with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world's largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.